Hi! 

I am a journalist based in London, covering the start-up world for the FT-backed news website Sifted as senior reporter. I hold a Bachelor degree from the Complutense University of Madrid, and a MA degree in Science Journalism from City University London.

Between 2019 and 2023 I wrote about Brexit, British and Spanish politics, U.K. foreign policy and defense for Politico Europe. 

In previous years you could read my work in the pages of Research Fortnight, where I worked as news editor and senior reporter, and Research Europe, for which I covered Spanish and European research policy. 

Throughout the years I have also written for El País, Nature and SciDev.Net, producing written and multimedia content about science and technology as a freelance.

In 2013 I worked as a junior press officer at the European Parliament in Brussels, thanks to a Schuman journalism traineeship.

For the previous two years, I reported for the international news agency Efe based in Madrid and London.
Twitter LinkedIn Skype